A must read no matter how big or small you are

Search This Blog

Friday, September 16, 2011

I miss these days.

I know I'm in my 40's and while I live only 5 hours away in a car, I rarely get home these days due to work and animal needs.

Tonight everyone is getting together at the "fish house" as we call it in Springfield TN.  I can see all the cousins and their kids, the Aunts, Uncle,Sisters, Nieces and nephew,  my mother and step father.  Laughing, spatting, and taking it all in, telling stories, catching up on days past, present and future.

I wish I could be a fly on the wall.
I wish I could have some of that cat fish,  and think of the days when it was everyone with Nanny and Paw Paw around the table.

I can only wish them fun
I can only WISH I was there~
These are the times I wish I was at home closer to the family, but... I am after all who I am.  I am where I am and life changes daily.

My love goes out to the family.
Have fun.
Think of me ... a little at least!


Love Amber!
PS... lets see who is reading this!
 I'll see you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment