A must read no matter how big or small you are

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 8, 2011

RAIN

Rain in the cold is going to be my worst enemy as far as my own ability to deal with the weather.

I enjoy, my horses enjoy riding in the snow, as the body creates a barrier and slowly gets adjusted to the melting and numbing of snow through my riding layers.

I am planning to take my love's motorcycle rain gear with me for such occasional I am just not sure how it will hold up to the rubbing of real leather, or the friction of the horses rubbing up against me from time to time.  Sweet Pea has yet to stay off of me as a pack horse and Navarre is safer to ride as a road horse, so much more training  in the future as always.

I believe Sweet Pea will either get better or loose her mind.  This trip will make or break our relationship!

I can only hope it makes it stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment